Top Teacher Mom
I am currently in the #5 position for the Top 25 Teacher Mom Contest. If all of my followers vote for me, I will be launched into the #1 slot. I am nothing if not competitive, and I want to see my blog at the top.
Use the link above or the badge below then click VOTE on my page.
Not only can you vote for me today, you can vote every 24 hours to help me maintain my ranking.
Vote early and vote often!
A Blog Award
I love awards, and it made my day to receive a nomination from one of my new blogger friends, Cafe Casey. I have a whole lot of respect for Casey because she teaches high school students and seems to do it with humor!
There are some rules that go with the nomination:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link to the site. (see above)
- Write seven things about yourself that other bloggers don’t know.
- Nominate fifteen other deserving blogs.
Seven things about myself:
- I learned to sew just so I could make a Jedi robe for my son that I saw on Pinterest.
- I love party dips of any kind and am happy to treat them like a meal.
- Even though I like cooking, snacks, etc., I do not like to pack school lunches.
- I think everything looks better with a monogram on it.
- I only do laundry on Sundays.
- I have a subscription to US magazine and am disappointed when it is not in my mailbox on Thursdays.
- I spend months thinking about my Christmas cards. Receiving Christmas cards (with family photos) is my favorite part of the holidays.
15 Blog Nominations
365 Daybook — A year in book titles
Second Career Teacher — Adventures of a first year teacher at age 40 something
Pillows a la Mode — Inspiration for sewing projects
The Renegade Seamstress — More ideas for a sewing newbie
Keeping it Real — Mom stories and other reflections
Life in the 50’s and Beyond — Love her 6-word Saturday posts!
An Education in Books — Must-read books for kids
The Deployment Diatribes — Written by a grade school friend about the life of a military wife.
Oh Yes They Did! — Hilarious. I always laugh when reading this and LOVE this blogger’s writing style.
Nerdy Book Club — Great source for juvenile book ideas.
Popcorntheblog — Tips and inspiration about writing.
The Joy of Teaching — Good comments about education.
Running in Mommyland — Written by a friend from my 8th grade class about life as a mom and trying to keep up with it all. This blog semi-inspired me to get my blog going.
Village Connection — Keeps me updated on new and fun things in my neighborhood.
Hot Mess Mom — If you feel down about your parenting skills, read this.