- 8-oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. pizza sauce
- 1/c c. chopped green onion
- ¼ c. chopped green pepper
- 3 oz. slivered pepperoni (I like turkey pepperoni)
- 2 c. grated mozzarella or pizza cheese combination
- Scoop Fritos
- In a 9-in. pie plate, spread cream cheese on the bottom.
- Spread pizza sauce (sometimes I like a little less than 14 oz.).
- Sprinkle green onions, green pepper, pepperoni atop sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot with Scoop Fritos.
Pingback: My Super Bowl Spread | TheRoomMom