If you have been following TheRoomMom for any length of time, you know I love party dips. If you are a loyal fan, you also know that I do not really care about sporting events; I only care about the tailgate style food you get to serve with a sporting event. I am thinking this Black Bean Salsa Dip will be on the menu for Super Bowl viewing this year. This is one of easiest dip recipes I have. What might be on your Super Bowl menu?
- 2 (16-oz) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (11-oz) cans white shoepeg corn, drained (or regular yellow corn)
- 2 (4-oz) cans chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c. pickled jalapeno nacho slices, drained and chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro, minced
- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- pepper to taste
- Combine the beans, corn, green chiles, bell pepper, jalapenos, and cilantro in a bowl and mix well.
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, and pepper in a bowl until blended. Add to the bean mixture gradually and gently stir to coat.
- Chill, covered, for 2+ hours. Serve with tortilla chips, Frito’s, or as a side salad.