It’s my blog’s birthday today. It kind of snuck up on me, and I have not even gotten her a gift yet. However, you are all invited to the party. Here is a little peak inside our baby book:
- June 6, 2012– Our first post.
- June 12, 2012– A birth announcement e-mailed to all friends, families, and acquaintances.
- June 14, 2012– We receive notice that we have been allowed to join Pinterest.
- June 25, 2012– We join Twitter. TheRoomMom’s mom is not so sure about Twitter, but all of her blog friends are doing it, so we feel compelled to join.
- June 28, 2012– Our Facebook page is created, so any pictures or announcements of our milestones, big or small, can be shared with the world.
- September 22, 2012, TheRoomMom gets an official domain but because the TheRoomMom’s mom is a first time blogger, she did not get her application in before the blog was born to reserve the name she really wanted, and she is on a waitlist. So, theroommom.wordpress.com becomes The-Room-Mom.com. We don’t really like the dashes in the name, but we have our fingers crossed that the domain name we want will not be renewed, and we will move up on the waitlist!
- September 30, 2012– Our first giveaway.
- February 28, 2013– We post Carpool Etiquette and have the best day (view-wise).
- April 29, 2012– We have our first guest post on All Things Upper Elementary.
What is on TheRoomMom’s birthday list? More followers, likes, comments, and shares. So, please help spread the word and happy birthday little blog!